1. 1-2 undergraduate scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $500.
2. The scholarship is open to full-time students currently attending the University of Georgia.
3. Students must identify in the racial minority to be considered.
4. Applicants must demonstrate impactful leadership towards service in their community.
5. Undergraduate applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher, must have earned a minimum of 12 credit hours at the University of Georgia, and must be registered for a minimum of 12 credit hours in the Fall 2021 semester after being selected to receive the award. Summer 2021 Graduates will be considered for eligibility.
6. Each applicant must submit the following application materials to be considered (incomplete packets will not be considered)
7. Applications and supporting documents may be submitted electronically to email@example.com or mailed to:
120 Helm Drive
Covington Ga 30014
8. All materials (application, transcript, and recommendations) must be received or postmarked by
March 1, 2021.
9. The final selection process may require an interview with members of the scholarship selection
panel convened by the scholarship founder.
10. For additional information, please contact: Darren Anglin at firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-324-8273
11. ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TOGETHER!
An Interview with Darren AnglinWe recently had a chance to chat with alumnus, Darren Anglin, who graciously supports this scholarship for UGA students. Click to learn more about Darren and the scholarship!
153 Tate Student Center
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602
Advisor to the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
Report Hazing: 706-207-0779
New member processes are committed to providing access and accommodations for all people with disabilities. If you need accommodations, please contact the Greek Life Office at 706-542-4612